We’re heading into Fall… even though it’s 90 degrees here in LA and it’s DRIVING ME CRAZY. Fine… if you are going to spend every day at the beach. Not fine… if you have two young sweaty kids and no air conditioning.
C’mon September… let’s cool it down!
Speaking of keepin it cool… I’d love to get my hands on these casually cool Fall staples. These are the guys that are going to get me through my day-to-day… school drop offs, errands, lady dates, and play dates.
My hubs just bought me the Rails and Kate Moss shirts (1 and 6)… now if I could just get my hands on the boots, overalls and backpack by my birthday!
1. A cute button down for Fall is a MUST, and this Rails LA shirt is adorable!
2. I wore my last set of black moto boots to the ground, until they were kicked to the curb! I’ve been looking for a replacement pair for a year, and I think these Freda Salvadore’s are worth the investment.
3. This Mansur Gavriel bucket bag is also an investment piece… and would be quite the treat. Isn’t the color a dream?
4. I’ve been hankerin for some overalls all summer… but don’t mind if I grab them for Fall/Winter!
5. A Fall fedora with a gold band… BAM!
6. Kate Mustache you a question… what kind of graphic tee are you planning on layering with this Fall?