Who are we kidding? The holidays are for kids! It’s where the magic happens ;).
Here are a few fun ideas for your mini-me if you haven’t finished your shopping yet… I know I haven’t… I’m headed online/out to the stores for some final gift getting this weekend!
5 More Days… GAH!
1. Toms Tiny Skill Print Slip On Shoes: For girls or boys… these Toms are too cute!
2. Scotch & Soda Headband With Sequins: It’s a crown, it has sequins… but it’s a got a little more s-punk for a different take on disney.
3. Land of Nod Bon Voyage Suitcase Set: I love suitcases for storage… Say Au Revoir to “the mess”!
4. Plastica Drips Paper Sack: These are just so different and cool, doncha think?
5. Land of Nod Kardboard Kingdom: Go to the site for true size… this looks like so much fun… I’m talking WEEKS of fun!
6. Dwell Studio Stamp Sets: Stamps and pencils and fun… oh my!
7. Restoration Hardware Vintage Fire Truck Scoot: Classic and cool. Can’t go wrong.
8. Sophie The Cat: She’s got a vintage vibe… and black and white goes with EVERYTHING.
9. Junkfood Intarsia Superhero Sweater By Gap: My son has had two of these sweaters (superman and batman). I love them, and so does he. I can’t wait to pass them along… they are keepsake quality.