… this year I’ll be playing it cool and undercover…
… or maybe just stay under the covers and hide… but with breakfast in bed… and a stiff mimosa.
But alas, there are a few things on my wish list. A girl can always dream. Especially when it includes vases with ice cream 😉 .
1. Elements Of Style, Designing A Home And A Life: One of my favorite bloggers and designers, Erin Gates, has come out with a book, and I can’t WAIT to get my hands on it! I was lucky enough to chat with her over coffee about her book cover options last year while I was in Boston… what an AWESOME achievement!
2. A vase. That looks like an ice cream cone. With flowers on top. Oh Jonathan Adler… I-Scream for you!
4. This mama needs a makeover in the skivvies department. Time to nix the nursing bras. For Love and Lemons is my new lingerie obsession.
5. I don’t usually ask for Decor items… but my “little” broke my bedside lamp and I’m in need of a new pair. I’ll go halfsies! These Jana Bek Brushstroke lamps make me all sorts of happy! … AND $50 of each Fuchsia and Blush brushstroke lamp will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
6. It’s a coat! It’s a cape! It’s perfection!
P.S. Thank you to my mom for “#7” which arrived on my doorstep late last night. It will make its debut soon 😉 .