It’s the Serena And Lily Friends & Family Sale… which means 20% off of ALMOST everything on their site!
I use Serena And Lily in most of my projects, and I have my faves that I use again and again, so I’ve rounded them up below, as well as some pretty new pieces I’ve spotted.
BONUS: I am telling you HOW to use these items in your home.
Now get your Fall/Winter re-fresh on!
1. I used the Indio Dhurrie in my Pearl Street project dining room (to be revealed soon). It’s a low pile, easily vacuumed option for spaces that could get messy… but you really want some texture!
4. The Georgica Lounge Chair is a new item… and I’m loving its minimalistic/beachy vibe!
5. The Truro side table adds an organic, earthy vibe to any living room or bedroom.
6. We used the Balboa bed in my Pearl Street project bedroom (soon to be revealed) because it gave my client a beachy boho vibe that leaned more classic vs. trendy.
7. Hands down one of my favorite layering rugs… the Braided Abaca works EVERY TIME.
8. The Headlands Bell Pendant is another new item I’m loving. We are seeing many versions of these pendants pop up in homes, restaurants, and shops because of their chameleon nature. They can work in a minimalistic, boho, beachy, and even modern home.
9. I love the color “mist” of this Balboa bar stool. It also comes in “natural”, and the cushions can be ordered in a variety of fabrics.
10. The Webster bed is a classic design, and in my opinion can skew feminine or masculine, which is a win win when designing your home!
11. Everyone needs a throw in the Fall and Winter. The Palermo throw is as soft and cozy (and not too heavy) as they come.
12. The Cuesta pillow cover works on the sofa or on the bed. I love the fluffy, textural stripes.View Next in Series: 2019 Holiday Gift Guides... My Favorite Things