I have bought quite a few design books this year, and I just can’t quit!
They inspire me daily (I love to flip through ACTUAL pages, and dog ear the images that get my heart racing), they support designers I admire, and of course they look amazing on coffee tables.
Gift them to yourself, gift them to others, or do both…
…but please, please promise me you will dive in and devour them (vs. demeaning them to just another shelfie).
- Travel Home, Design With A Global Spirit
- AD at 100, A Century Of Style
- Pierre Yovanovitch
- Francois Halard 2
- The Touch, Spaces Designed For The Senses
- Kelly Wearstler, Evocative Style
- Down To Earth, Laid-Back Interiors For Modern Living
- Wabi-Sabi Welcome
- Biblio-Style, How We Live At Home With Books
Make sure to check out My Favorite Things Gift Guide, and if you just can’t get enough of design books… I have another list here!View Next in Series: The Roundup... Cane Beds!