When Lulu and Georgia reached out to me to curate a selection of my favorite pieces, I couldn’t wait to get started!
A curated collection is a peek into a designer’s mind, and if you love to mix and match like I do… this is a great place to begin. A starter’s kit, so to speak.
Here are my designer picks, why I like them, with the direct links below… now go forth and design BOLDLY!
1. Pentwater Round Side Table: I bought this table in black for a client, and I love the size and weight of it in a room, along with the cutouts that give it visual interest.
3. Easton Accent Chair: The curves on this chair will soften any angles in a room.
4. Hawkins New York Cocktail Napkins, Mustard: Beautiful Fringy Texture and everyone needs mustard in their home.
5. Grace Coddington Book: She’s quirky and fun, like my design, and I love her! Also… great colors to pop into your collection.
7. Brisa Burl Wood Coffee Table: I put a burl wood piece in every project. ALWAYS.
8. Gareth Rug: Two places I love to add a modern touch (in an otherwise vintage, eclectic space)? Lighting and floors. Love this rug.
9. Irregular Checkerboard Rug: This rug is an update on a classic checkerboard and I would literally drop it into almost ANY space.
10. Tinashe Bowl: This bowl is new, but looks vintage. Love the colors and curves.
11. Persimmon Birds Wallpaper: This wallpaper reminds me of a still life painting, AND it is grasscloth so it adds texture.
12. Still Life with Apples and a Pot of Primroses: THE COLORS (and you can get it framed).
13. Wooden Georgian Candles: Whimsical shapes in multiple sizes are perfect for any table.
14. Rhys Pendant Light: See number 8 😉 .
15. Shaka Accent Chair: This design is based on one of my all time favorite vintage pieces. Every home needs some caning, or a thickly textured woven material for layering.
16. Vadala Long Lumbar Pillow: Love the beautiful mellow blush color on this lumbar. Use pink as a neutral.
17. Rashida Wall Art: I normally don’t go neutral on art… but when I do… I go REALLY neutral.
18. Noelle Geometric Vase: This is weird and textural and I love it.
19. Loukas Vase: I like the funky little finger holes at the top and the softness of the glaze.
20. Clarabelle Stool: Also based on a vintage piece, they have adapted this model for indoor/outdoor use.
21. Semira Wallpaper: This is your baby step into color and texture. Classic navy grasscloth for the win!
22. Manila Dining Chair: I tried these out for the first time with a client this year and I absolutely dig them. Very architectural and fun with a rectangular table.
23. Kohl Coffee Table: Marble plinth coffee tables have been around for a long time and for good reason. They fit in multiple aesthetics and WERK.
24. Harriette Jute Rug: My “go to” layering rug.
25. Tulca Mirror: Similar to the Anthropolgie best seller, this vintage inspired mirror is a no brainer.
26. Sari Vintage Rug: If you want a neutral, vintage rug, this is it. Add color on top and rock and roll.
27. Vineet Vintage Rug: Beautiful, soft color way.
28. Black Wave Bowl: Black is dramatic. Add it in!
29. Zikaria Vintage Moroccan Rug: Another great vintage, neutral moroccan.
30. Clouded Coffee Table: A beautiful table from the brilliant mind of Sarah Sherman Samuel. Ordered it for a client. It’s perfect.
31. Justine Vase: This would be gorgeous on any shelf. Adore the handles!