I’m patting myself on the back folks… because I didn’t do any holiday gift guides last year, but THIS YEAR… I am ON IT!
This first one is really just a roundup of some of my favorite things… so that’s what I’m calling it… My Favorite Things 🙂 . I have a design book gift guide, a beauty gift guide, and hopefully a fashion gift guide in the works if I have the time.
Follow along on Instagram this week as I post these GG’s… because I’m giving away some of these items.
Are you feeling lucky?
1. The Cartorialist Duo Holiday 19, Brightland Olive Oil – Carly Kuhn, of The Cartorialist, is one of my favorite artists… and Brightland makes one of my favorite olive oils… so this holiday collaboration is a match made in heaven for me!
2. Serena & Lily Brela Napkins – Classic napkins in my favorite color. I’ll save these for springtime!
3. Augustinus Bader The Body Cream – This is a cult favorite, and for good reason. One of the most moisturizing creams for the body I’ve ever found. It’s a splurge… but you’re worth it!
4. Serena & Lily Positano Robe – Perfectly lightweight and comfortable. Just close your eyes and imagine yourself lounging on your Italian summer getaway patio.
5. Hunting Season Bag – Quite possibly my new favorite arm candy.
6. Doen Violet Dress – Worn in my holiday photos above, this dress feels whimsical and pretty the moment you slip it over your body.
7. The Surfer’s Journal – One of the most beautifully photographed, and well written “magazines” (it’s really more of a book) I’ve seen about surfing, surf culture, the environment, conservation, travel, and more. You’ll love to look at it whether you can hang ten, or not!
8. P.F. Candle Co. Apple Picking – Spiced pumpkin used to be my #1, but Apple Picking grabbed the top spot this year. It’s seasonal, so I made sure to buy enough for gifting and for burning all the way through March!
9. Anthropologie Primrose Mirror – If you want the look of a vintage mirror, but can’t find “the one” (or “the one” is too expensive), this Anthropologie mirror is my go-to. I have an antique French version, AND this replica piece in my home, and they both get equal attention from guests! You can see it here.
10. Abas Full Frame Clutch – My mom bought me this wallet/clutch in my early twenties and it’s the only one I’ve ever used since (I’ve just changed the color when I’ve had to replace them from wear and tear over time).
11. Bibliostyle – I’m giving you a design book gift guide next, but this new work by designer Nina Freudenberger deserves to make this list, because who doesn’t want to cozy up with a book on a cold day, and read about cozy spaces overflowing with books?
12. Nickey Kehoe Teak Serving Spoons – Hands down one of my favorite “hostess” gifts.
13. Winc.com Wine Membership – I’m not too shy to say it… if you know me, than you KNOW I like my wine. Winc.com learns your palate, discovers the bottles you’ll enjoy, and then delivers them straight to your door. I’m SOLD… and I’m giving YOU a $22 discount plus free shipping which comes to four bottles of wine for $39.00! Just click the link to get started!View Next in Series: 2019 Holiday Gift Guides... Design Books